Last horse of the Sun Chariot

      


       Last horse of chariot of Sun Temple, Its mad me very sad, when I saw this horse in its condition. I really wanted to see the seven horses of  the chariot but I found only one hosre on his complete condition another second horse's head only left and rest of them are vanished from the place. I donot know where they gone. Its like magic in 2006 seven hosres were pulling this huge temple with all their energy and courage now only one left.

I wanted to visit Sun Temple much before in 2006 but I didnot get chance to go there but this time I think Lord Jagannath had heard my prayer and I felt that I am very lucky to visit that place.I thank him and my friend too. In 2006 from our art college students went for educational tour they shown me the images of konark that time it was something else and it is something different from erlier images because the time and nature had destroyed the beauty of the konark, the temple is made of red sand stone and the salty water gradully destroying the liniar details of sculptures.

Now this place is quite unsafe to travel inside the Jagmohana because you can't imagine from which place which stone will slide and will fall on your head but be careful to go near the heavy rocky carved monument . This is so huge marbolouse magnificent munument , when I saw it for a while forgot that I am in the earthy land, I imagined that I am in some where like heaven, even heared the sound of music and dance in the temples its so amazing. when you will think this temle with main garbhagriha you will fall in love with this magnificent monument. It was almost 229 ft. you will find even lots of pieces of main teples are lying around the Jagmohana.

This miraculouse magnificant huge monument had gave me enough energy and courage to decide my future. I really enjoyed each and every carving of this temple epecially all big gaintic lion and elephants horses and wheels and unforgetable sculptures of erotic poses.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jagannath Puri